Saturday, April 14, 2012

Now I know my ABC's!!

This week we finished our Alphabet study!  I have a lot of fun and creative studies planned for the next several weeks and I'm excited to get them started!

We will continue to review all of our letters- their sounds and formation.  We will also be working on blending letter sounds and final consonant sounds.

We'll begin a guided reading center where I pull 2 students at a time and read with them.  This is to help them learn to use various reading strategies such as context clues, letter and sound relationships, and word structure. 


These are just a few of the things we will be working on for the rest of the year along with a selected study.  


I'm excited to announce that our first study will start Monday....  


Save the Chimpanzees and Rainforest! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment