Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sight Word (patience) Practice :)


 After prepping center yesterday,  I started having doubts about my plans. 
 I thought... hmmm the kiddos may not be very happy with me after this!!  I knew it was going to test their patience, but I went for it!  I'm so glad I did!

Cutting out each letter of our sight words, gluing them in order to our paper, and then writing them!  Phew!  

A very big task.  The patience for cutting out the letters alone is quite a bit to ask for.  So, so proud of them.  









2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Your students look like they did great!! We did something similar not too long ago. You are right...it does require lots of patience! =)
Bobbie
http://thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your kids are very lucky to have such a caring teacher.

Post a Comment